Hexedes World LTD
VAT ID 0099009900
9A Burroughs Gardens
NW44AU – London
Controllers’ email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, usage data, name, surname, telephone number and email.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are already free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Controller.
The user has the responsibility of the third party data obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to own the right to disseminate them, relieving the Data Controller from any responsibility towards third parties.
Methods and place of processing of the collected Data
The Controller takes the appropriate security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data. The treatment is carried out through electronic and / or telematic devices, with organizational methods and logistics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
Aside from the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal personnel and system managers ) may have access to the data, therefore external subjects (such as providers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, Managers of the Data from the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Holder deals with Personal Data relating to the User in case one of the conditions appears:
- The User has consented to one or more specific purposes, Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s or another of the legal bases’ (specified below) consent, until the User opposes this treatment (“opt-out”). This fails to happen if the treatment of the Personal Data is regulated by the European data protection legislation;
- The processing is necessary for the implementation of a contract with the User and/or the implementation of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing of the data is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- The processing of the data is necessary for the fulfillment of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers to which the Data Controller is entrusted;
- The processing of the data is necessary for the fulfillment of the legitimate interest of the Controller and third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the holder to clarify the concrete legal base of each treatment and in particular to specify if the treatment is based on the law, foreseen by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the Controller.
Personal Data of the User may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing location, the User may refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information in regards to the juridical basis of the transfer of Data beyond the European Union or an international public law or consisting of two or more countries, for example ONU, as well as with regard to the measures of safety adopted by the Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above is taking place, the user may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him/her/them through the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the fulfillment of the contract between the User and the Owner will be detained until the fulfillment of the contract.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be detained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain additional information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relative section of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on consent from the User, the Owner can hold to the Personal Data longer until said consent is revoked. Moreover, the Controller can be forced to save Personal Data longer because of the law or an authority’s order.
After a period of preservation the Data will be cancelled. Therefore, afterwards the right of access, cancellation, modification or portability of the Data will be revoked.
Purposes of the processing of the Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Rights of the User
The Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent to oppose the processing of personal data. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- Object to the processing of the Data. The Users may object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than the one consented. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- Accessing the Data. The User is entitled to obtain information on the accuracy of the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Verify and request rectification. The user can verify the correctness of his data and request its update or correction.
- Obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request limitation of the processing of his Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of his Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the user may request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is part of or on the contractual measures connected to it.
- Make a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or take action in a court of law.
Details on the right of opposition
When the Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority of which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can directly contact the Owner through the details indicated in this document. The requests are filed for free and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to functioning and maintenance, this application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information relating to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time in to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track “requests
This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used do, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to the page whenever he/she/they deem necessary informing the Users about them on this page and, if possible , on this Application as well, if technically and legally feasible, by sending a notification to Users through one of the contact details. The User is therefore invited to regularly consult this page, referencing the date of the last modification indicated at the bottom. If the modifications concern treatments whose legal base is consent, the Collector will newly collect the consent of the User, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is defined as any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a person identified or identifiable.
It is the information automatically collected through this Application (or third parties connected to this Application), like: IP addresses or domain names of the computer used by the User to connect with this Application, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the several temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time of permanence on each page) and details related to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The person the Data refers to.
Manager of the processing (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of the Users are processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the related terms (if present) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored inside the User’s devic.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of many legislative regulations, including Articles 13 and 14 of the EU regulation 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement exclusively concerns this Application.
Modification: May 25th, 2018